NAFEA is an organization for anyone interested in the application of forensic
entomology to civil or criminal matters of law, research on arthropods of
forensic importance, or carrion ecology. NAFEA provides its membership with the
– Discounted registration to the Annual Meeting.
– Eligibility for student travel and research scholarships where available.
– Receipt of the NAFEA Annual Newsletter.
– Abstract of poster and paper submissions presented at the annual meeting.
– Receipt of Annual Business Meeting Minutes.
– Annual dues notification.
– Receipt of annual membership list.
– Annual bibliography of scientific articles germane to forensic entomology.
– Discounted NAFEA t-shirts and other merchandise.
DOWNLOAD NAFEA MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION